These two products are ideal for starters and advanced users. It can also be used to alternate with the dosage.
- Used by many to reduce pain, improve appetite and sleep.
- The ratio is developed for those who seek to combine RSO and CBD!
- Made from pure, chemical-free and high quality Indica strains.
- Safe food graded ethanol extraction process to replicate the balanced phytochemical profile of a hemp cultivar.
- Tested upon its potency and quality.
- Easily shipped inside the EU. Legal in the Netherlands, however verify it for your own country!
- Free shipping on orders over €199,00.
How to use?
If you are new to RSO products, then read about the 4-day dosage introduction program
The aim is to take the RSO-oil orally by place a certain amount (see the dosage examples) under the tongue and hold it for at least 60 seconds before swallowing. You can also lubricate the oil on the skin, administrate it rectally or combine it with food and drinks. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product.
How long will it last?
The 10 ml syringe will last for around 30 – 60 days, depending on your usage and whether you stay increasing the dosage. Some people increase the dosage faster than other. For example, if you follow one of our administration example from our flyer(e.g. the treatment example of figure 4b), then 10 ml will last 60 days.
Specifications 1ml RSO
- Content: 1 ml with 615mg RSO and 190mg CBD
- 0.1 ml = 61.5 mg RSO 19 mg CBD
- Ingredients: hemp extract, traces of food graded alcohol.
Specifications 10ml 50% CBD
- 5000mg CBD
- 0.1 ml = 50 mg CBD
- 500 mg/ml
The product should be stored away from heat and light and kept cold to preserve freshness and potency (expiration date at least 1 year).
State of the art research suggest that the Amsterdam Oil is most popularly chosen for pain relief, appetite stimulation, sleep improvement, muscle soreness, tension, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, colitis, diabetes, inflammation.
Inflammation symptoms may require a more potent product. The Amsterdam Oil has proven effective in treating seizures and social anxiety disorders.
Different concentrations have different benefits to offer depending on the way they are used, so experiment with various products to see what works for you!
How does the Amsterdam Oil work?
Concentrated extracts and oils work by binding to a network of receptors called CB1 and CB2. When this substance is obtained in the bloodstream, it penetrates to the system of these receptors. These receptors are found throughout the body and are activated either by the body’s naturally-occurring endocannabinoids or by cannabis compounds known as “phytocannabinoids”.
Product is certified!
This statement has not been evaluated by the Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.