10% (1000mg) CBD oil in a 10 ml glass bottle combined with qualitative Hemp Seed Oil or Black Seed Oil.
- Full spectrum derived extract.
- CBD is used for all kind of body (human and animal) related issues and is one of the most researched and well-known active compounds found in the hemp plant.
- Made from pure, chemical-free and high quality Sativa strains of CBD hemp plants.
- Use of a safe medical graded CO2 extraction process to replicate the balanced phytochemical profile of a hemp cultivar.
- Raw material and extracts used are formulated by legal restrictions and tested by independent laboratories upon its potency and quality.
- Easily shipped inside the EU. Legal in the Netherlands, UK and most countries around the world.
- Free shipping on orders over €199,00.
- 7 Benefits of BLACK SEED OIL
How to use?
If you are new to Hemp products, then follow the 4-day dosage introduction program.
This oil is much thicker compared to the 5% CBD oil, it might be harder to count the exact drops, while the oil can be sticky and sometimes difficult to extract. The bottle also may seem empty, but the content is stuck to the bottle inner housing. Should this be the case, then simply follow our instructions below to administrate the oil.
Allow the oil to come to room temperature before administering. Place the bottle in a warm water bath if you have difficulty with extracting the oil.
We recommend personalising your dosage (since the effect will be different for every person), by starting with a low amount and gradually increase a dose until the most desired results are reached. Our products can be taken sublingual, vaped and you can also mix it with food or lubricate it on the skin. This way you can also drop back to a previous lower amount if needed.
The product should be stored away from heat and light and kept cold to preserve freshness and potency (expiration date at least 1 year).
- Content: 10ml, 1000mg CBD, less than 0,2% THC.
- 0.1 ml = 10 mg CBD
- 100 mg/ml
- €0,06/mg CBD
- We make sure that we add 10ml of CBD/Hemp oil inside a bottle, but it can appear less. This is because we use different coloured 10ml glass bottles and some are larger than others and can actually fit almost 12ml of fluid. Therefore it can appear that your 10ml bottle is not completely full.
State of the art research suggest that CBD related products are most popularly chosen for localized pain relief, muscle soreness, tension, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, colitis, diabetes, epilepsy, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, nausea, Parkinson’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia and inflammation.
Inflammation symptoms may require a more potent CBD product. CBD has proven most effective in treating seizures and social anxiety disorders. The oil tends to calm and can act as an anti-depressant, increasing the user’s ability to handle social stress. The oil eases side effects from a multitude of ailments, including the ones listed above.
Different concentrations of CBD have different benefits to offer depending on the way they are used, so experiment with various products to see what works for you.
How does CBD Work?
CBD-infused concentrated extracts and oils work by binding to a network of receptors called CB2. When CBD is obtained in the bloodstream, it penetrates to the system of CB2 receptors. These CB2 receptors are found throughout the body and are activated either by the body’s naturally-occurring endocannabinoids or by cannabis compounds known as “phytocannabinoids”.
Recommended dosage (src: www.cbdoilreview.org)
Increase appetite: 1 mg of CBD for six weeks
With chronic pain:2.5-20 mg CBD for an average of 25 days
With epilepsy:200-300 mg of CBD daily for up to 4.5 months
With movement problems associated with Huntington’s disease:10 mg per kilogram of CBD daily for six weeks
With sleep disorders:40-160 mg CBD.
With multiple sclerosis symptoms:Cannabis plant extracts containing 2.5-120 milligrams CBD daily for 2-15 weeks.
With schizophrenia:40-1280 mg CBD daily for up to four weeks
With glaucoma:a single CBD dose of 20-40 mg under the tongue. Doses greater than 40 mg may actually increase eye pressure.
*According to CannLabs, the nation’s top full-service testing lab for cannabis products, there is no established lethal CBD dose. Consumers should read product inserts carefully to ensure they are taking the right amount of CBD, and talk to the prescribing physician about any questions or concerns.
(For older customers: please notice that this product used to have a different label, a thick golden CBD label and a purple sphere with a dragon).
Product is certified!
This statement has not been evaluated by the Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.