Amsterdam RSO Oil with 61,5% and a ratio of 3:1 (also know as RSO/RSHO oil), offered in a 3x 10 ml syringe (± 3 x 10 grams).
- Used by many to reduce pain, improve appetite and sleep.
- The ratio is developed for those who seek to obtain a strong potency!
- Precise dosage of 0,01 ml/gram
- Made from pure, chemical-free and high quality Indica strains.
- Safe food graded ethanol extraction process to replicate the balanced phytochemical profile of a hemp cultivar.
- Tested upon its potency and quality.
- Easily shipped inside the EU. Legal in the Netherlands, however verify it for your own country!
- Free shipping on orders over €199,00.
- Discounts on larger amounts:
- €100 for an order of 30ml
- €300 for an order of 60ml
- Get a discount of €30 on a cannabinoid testing kit by ordering this product!
How to use?
If you are new to RSO products, then follow the 4-day dosage introduction program.
How long will it last?
The 10 ml syringe will last for around 30 – 60 days, depending on your usage and whether you stay increasing the dosage. Some people increase the dosage faster than other. For example, if you follow one of our administration example from our flyer (e.g. the treatment example of figure 4b), then 10 ml will last 60 days.
The product should be stored away from heat and light and kept cold to preserve freshness and potency (expiration date at least 1 year).
Air bubbles can occur inside the syringes, while we fill it up by hand (without using a high pressure automated equipment). Nevertheless, each syringe weights at least 10 gram.
Each syringe is measured by weight before it has been filled and after it has been filled. We make sure that at least 10,05 gram of hemp oil is present in a 10 ml syringe. However, because the tube’s diameter is larger, more air bubbles can escape when it is cooled off and the plunger still not attached.
Content: 10ml, 6150mg.
0.1 ml = 61,5 mg CBD
Ingredients: hemp extract, traces of food graded alcohol.
State of the art research suggest that the Amsterdam Oil is most popularly chosen for pain relief, appetite stimulation, sleep improvement, muscle soreness, tension, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, colitis, diabetes, inflammation.
Inflammation symptoms may require a more potent product. The Amsterdam oil has proven effective in treating seizures and social anxiety disorders.
Different concentrations have different benefits to offer depending on the way they are used, so experiment with various products to see what works for you!
How does the Amsterdam oil work?
Concentrated extracts and oils work by binding to a network of receptors called CB1 and CB2. When this substance is obtained in the bloodstream, it penetrates to the system of these receptors. These receptors are found throughout the body and are activated either by the body’s naturally-occurring endocannabinoids or by cannabis compounds known as “phytocannabinoids”.
Product is certified!
This statement has not been evaluated by the Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.