Amsterdam RSO Oil with 61,5% and a ratio of 3:1 (also know as RSO/RSHO oil), offered in a 1 ml syringe (±1 grams).
- Used by many to reduce pain, improve appetite and sleep.
- The ratio is developed for those who seek to obtain a strong potency!
- Precise dosage of 0,01 ml/gram
- Made from pure, chemical-free and high quality Indica strains.
- Safe food graded ethanol extraction process to replicate the balanced phytochemical profile of a hemp cultivar.
- Tested upon its potency and quality.
- Easily shipped inside the EU. Legal in the Netherlands, however verify it for your own country!
- Free shipping on orders over €199,00.
- Discounts on larger amounts:
- 10ml for €600
- €100 for an order of 30ml
- €300 for an order of 60ml
How to use
If you are new to RSO products, then follow the 4-day dosage introduction program.
How long will it last
The 1 ml syringe will last for around 15 – 30 days, depending on your usage and whether you stay increasing the dosage. Some people increase the dosage faster than other. For example, if you follow one of our administration example from our flyer (e.g. the treatment example of figure 4b), then 1 ml will last 18 days.
The product should be stored away from heat and light and kept cold to preserve freshness and potency (expiration date at least 1 year).
Air bubbles can occur inside the syringes, while we fill it up by hand (without using a high pressure automated equipment). Nevertheless, each syringe weights at least 1 gram.
Each syringe is measured by weight before it has been filled and after it has been filled. We make sure that at least 1,05 gram of hemp oil is present in a 1 ml syringe. However, because the tube’s diameter, more air bubbles can escape when it is cooled off and the plunger still not attached.
- Content: 1ml, 615mg.
- 0.1 ml = 61,5 mg CBD
- 615 mg/ml
- €0,2/mg CBD
- Ingredients: hemp extract, traces of food graded alcohol.
- Air bubbles can occur inside the syringes, especially with the 1ml version, while we fill it up by hand (without using a high pressure automated equipment).
- Each syringe is measured by weight before it has been filled and after it has been filled. We make sure that at least 1,05 gram of hemp oil is present in a 1ml syringe. The same applies for a 10ml syringe, however, because the tube’s diameter is larger, more air bubbles can escape when it is cooled off and the plunger still not attached. This is more difficult with the thin 1ml syringe. Still, even with the air bubbles inside, the 1ml syringe should contain at least 1,05 gram of oil and the 10ml syringe should contain at least 10,05 gram.
State of the art research suggest that the Amsterdam Oil is most popularly chosen for pain relief, appetite stimulation, sleep improvement, muscle soreness, tension, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, colitis, diabetes, inflammation.
Inflammation symptoms may require a more potent product. The Amsterdam oil has proven effective in treating seizures and social anxiety disorders.
Different concentrations have different benefits to offer depending on the way they are used, so experiment with various products to see what works for you!
How does the Amsterdam oil work?
Concentrated extracts and oils work by binding to a network of receptors called CB1 and CB2. When this substance is obtained in the bloodstream, it penetrates to the system of these receptors. These receptors are found throughout the body and are activated either by the body’s naturally-occurring endocannabinoids or by cannabis compounds known as “phytocannabinoids”.
Product is certified!
This statement has not been evaluated by the Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.