Terms and Conditions
“Unfortunately, we do not have any medical expertise and therefor please be aware that we do not offer (personal) medical advice or information. Always consult your doctor or medical practitioner before using alternative medicine.”
Please read carefully.
Payments can be done by Paypal and direct bank transfer. If you have made a payment with direct bank transfer, then please send us a copy of your payment (a PDF file, a screenshot of your internet banking or a copy of the scanned receipt) as we will be able to ship it faster. Otherwise, it can take a couple of days for it to arrive on our bank account.
PLEASE ONLY USE THE ORDER ID AS PAYMENT REFERENCE, DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OR COMPANY NAME.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from us:
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is unpacked, without being used.
How to return a product:
You can only return a product by returning it back to us. Please contact us in this case to arrange as the products we send are from Amsterdam then we will need time to receive your order back to us.
All illustrations, pictures, design, text and logos on our website and emails are copyrighted. We prohibit any commercial use of any of these contents without the written permission.
The RSO/RSHO-oil is prohibited in most countries.
Cannabinoids are less effective in a late stage of a disease or cancer. A lot of people experiences difficulties while administrating the RSO/RSHO oil. This is due to the psychoactive active component, which can induce (heavy) side effects. The side effects vary from person to person and your body eventually builds up your tolerance. The psychoactive effects haven’t been tested on children and additional care should be provided with elderly people.
We strongly recommend you to consult your doctor before using any alternative treatments, as we do not have any medical expertise and therefore please be aware that we do not offer (personal) medical advice or information. Your own research would be necessary.
By purchasing our products, you agree to have been informed about the information above and are aware of the refund policy.
- The delivery of the ordered will be made to the delivery address specified by the ordering party. While we strive to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, the customer and/or recipients are responsible for supplying full and correct delivery details at the time of purchase. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting incorrect delivery, delays, non-delivery or charges howsoever incurred should inaccurate details be provided. No refund can be returned should the address be incorrect.
- If one or more of the items you have ordered are sold out at the time of ordering, we will not be able to accept your order. We will then inform you immediately by email if this should be the case.
- Orders are shipped with Regular Dutch post. International orders carry additional shipping charges and must meet regulations for the sale of these products to that country.
- We currently ship within the EU, no shipments can be done outside the EU. Contact us to verify that we can ship to your country.
- You will receive a full refund or a new product (in favour of your choice) within thirty-one calendar days should an item get lost or confiscated during shipments.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by the customer or recipients in non-recoverable carriage and/or importation costs associated with the delivery of any goods or their replacement howsoever caused.
- Please do not return any goods without prior authorization. The customer will be responsible for any cost incurred for returning and insuring items, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- All orders are sent via ‘Track & Trace’ couriers – ensuring total control and peace of mind. The tracking number is sent to you by email once your order has been shipped. Deliveries usually take 2-5 working days for most EU countries; please have a look below for a more specific overview:
Country Transit time in days *
Bulgaria 4 – 5
Croatia 5 – 9
Czech Republic 3 – 5
Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland) 2 – 3
France (incl. Monaco and Corsica, excl. Andorra) 2 – 3
Hungary 3 – 5
Ireland 3 – 4
Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City) 3 – 6
Poland 3 – 5
Portugal (incl. Azores and Madeira) 3 – 5
Romania 4 – 5
Slovakia 3 – 5
Slovenia 3 – 5
Spain (incl. Balearics, ecl. Canary Island) 3 – 5
United Kingdom 3 – 5
* These transit times are an estimation in working days, starting after the parcels leave the international sorting center in The Netherlands.
All rights reserved 2016